your diet is making you sick!
For those of you looking for a suggested diet, we recommend the following:
- Consume a diet that focuses on whole, unprocessed foods (whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits, seeds, etc.)
- Reduce (or eliminate, if possible) your intake of refined sugar.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid animal products, with the possible exception of cold water fish (salmon, mackerel, herring, halibut, etc.).
- Eliminate dairy products, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Eliminate coffee (besides caffeine, there are a host of other chemicals poisoning your body). Try the many varieties of herbal tea available.
- Avoid soft drinks completely.
- Avoid white bread and refined flour products. They are devoid of essential nutrients, including omega-3 essential fatty acids and others.
- Avoid margarine and all commercial cooking oils. Use Butter and Organic cold pressed Olive oil instead.
- Consume organic Flax Seed Oil and cold fish oil (MAX EPA) daily.
- Consume Miso soup, kelp, and shitake mushrooms regularly.
- Brown Rice is better than white rice.
- Buy organic foods (especially produce) whenever possible.
- Get regular exercise.
- Perform a relaxation exercise (deep/focused breathing, meditation, tai chi, visualization, prayer, etc.) 10 to 15 minutes each day.